Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pick The Blog Apart - The Book Junkie's Bookshelf Survey

It's been a while since I've done a survey and I think it's time that I do one again.  I am in the process of giving this particular blog a major overhaul...complete with a new blog design.  So I'm asking you, the reader's of The Book Junkie's Bookshelf, to help me pick my blog apart in an effort to improve my blog.  Below is the survey that I've come up with.  If you have idea's you can leave them in the survey or feel free to drop me an e-mail (if you do drop me and e-mail please let me know in the subject that your critiquing my blog).  I WANT you to pick my blog apart.  I WANT an unbiased opinion.
Here are some of the idea's that I've come up with so far for my upcoming overhaul.....

**Pages**

Home
About
Reviews - Coded so when you click on the page it shows all of my review posts.
Review Policy
Challenges - Coded so when you click on the page it shows all of my book challenges.
Interviews - Coded so when you click on the page it shows all of my interviews.
GnL Recommend - Coded so when you click on the page it shows all GnL posts.
Discussion Posts - Coded to show all Discussion Posts

**Contact/Social Networking/Other Blogs**

Email Button - Click the button and it goes to e-mail
Twitter Button - Click the button and it goes to Twitter
Facebook Button - Click the button it goes to FB.
Goodreads Button - Click and goes to my Goodreads profile
YA/MG reviews - Takes you For The Love of YA
Romance/Erotica Reviews - Takes you Nitty Gritty



 
 
 
signature

No comments: