Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Friday, November 19, 2010

2011 Christian Fiction Reading Challenge





 




The Rules:

1. Create a post for the challenge using the image above and link back to this post.


--Non-Bloggers: You are welcome to join too. Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.


2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky.


--Link to your challenge post when you sign up please.


3. The goal of this challenge is to read AT LEAST 12 novels that are Christian based fiction between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011. Books read before January 1, 2011 do NOT count towards the challenge.


4. Audio, eBooks, paper all count. Re-reads are ok but try to keep them to a minimum. Cross overs from other challenges are ok.



5. There is no need to create your list now. Please feel free to use your challenge post to keep track of your titles if you so desire.
 
MY TITLES:
 
1. A Lady like Sarah
 


signature

11 comments:

Unknown said...

For anyone participating I would like to recommend Mojo by Kris Sedersten. It's a suspenseful horror book with strong undertones of faith and greater powers.

Ashlie Swainston said...

Hi! Here is my post about the challenge! I'm excited!

http://bookishnovelties.blogspot.com/2010/11/2011-christian-fiction-reading.html


Ashlie @ Bookish Novelties

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks for hosting this awesome challenge. I have a ton of CF books to get to..:D

Tales of Whimsy said...

Great idea :)

Veggiemomof2 said...

Do you post a Mr Linky for our reviews?

Jamie said...

@Veggiemomof2 I will be posting a place for you to post your reviews.

Veggiemomof2 said...

Great then I'm in!

Sharon said...

I'm glad you are hosting this, I want to read more Christian fiction than I have in the past so this is just perfect!

Shan said...

I will definitely be doing this one this year! I'll have a post done about it in the next few days!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I enjoy your blog & needed someone to help me read more CF!!

Anonymous said...

I just came across this tonight and have decided to do the challenge...This is great!