Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Big Changes


There will be a bunch of big changes coming up here at The Book Junkie's Bookshelf.  Almost all of them are taking place because I feel this blog in particular has gotten disorganized and is nowhere near where I would like it to be.  One of the big changes that is taking place here on the blog is that in addition to taking the romance reviews out of here and giving them there own blog I am also doing that with my YA reviews.  I am in the process of moving my YA reviews from here at The Book Junkie's Bookshelf and posting them on there own blog, which is called For The Love of YA.
 
signature

No comments: