Second — every week, on Wednesday, write a new post about how you’re doing with each of your goals … you’ll have to list them, again, each week, as people won’t remember what you’re working towards, otherwise. Be brief in your updates, as there may be several blogs to visit! ((come give a quick update here at Should Be Reading, if you don’t have a blog)).
Third — after you’ve written your update, come back to Should Be Reading, and share your link so that we –the other New Beginnings participants– can stop by your blog and encourage you!
Important! … It would be absolutely great if you could visit at least ONE other participant’s blog on Wednesdays and leave a comment on their post to share some encouragement for their efforts! Show your support! That’s what this event is all about — standing by each other to finally reach our goals!
I didn't really have any New Years resolutions this year that were really "memorable" so I just decided right now that I'm going to come up with a list of goals and declare today unoffical "New Years".
1. I am going to go to Ireland when I'm either debt free or I turn 30. You can read more about this goal on my new personal blog Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
2. I am going to give up soda entirely. This one is going to be really hard for me. All that "wonderful" sugar is going to be hard for me to give up!
3. I am going to lose about 40 pounds.
4. I am going to get outdoors and move around more...this shouldn't be too hard with 2 VERY demanding dogs.
5. I'm going to start eating better.
6. I'm going to start working out on my Wii Fit again.