Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dang you Hunger Games!

Because The Hunger Games books are SOOOOOOO addicting, Dang you Catching Fire!, I'm behind on my book club reading....Meaning I haven't even started The Last Song yet. Meaning I wish my ADD brain could process more than one book at a time! Moving on...I'm off to do some more reading and hopefully get caught back up!

signature

4 comments:

Monster of Books said...

I know what it's like to feel like your behind. Good luck with the catchup on reading XD

Blueicegal ♥ said...

*gasp* shame on you Missy! i just finished the book :D make sure yo have some tissues on hand, enjoy the hunger games its amazing :)

Savannah said...

I bought this series an it is totally sitting on my desk. I'll get to them soon. I'm glad to hear that it is addicting.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Isn't it awesome? I love that feeling.

I had a similar thing happen to me recently with the Uglies series.