Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Page Updates

Over the past couple of weeks I have been working on updating several of my pages and challenge posts. You can read more about the challenge posts I've updated here. I've finally got my "Discussion Posts" linked up on their own page now....If your interested to read the prior discussion posts they are all there. I've also been updating my "reviews" page. I've got almost all of them added in now.....if you want to check out what I've been reading. I've also got my "Author Interviews" page up and running as well.

signature

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cool beans :) Your current read looks interesting!