Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is me!

That's me! I like to wear a ball cap when I go outside and take pictures...Keeps my hair out of my face, but when I take pictures the brim gets in the way of my flash, so I wear it backwards a LOT. We're all about the "3 John's" here at my house...John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere (hence the shirt). Have a great day everyone! It's supposed to be close to 70 here today!





signature


3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Cute picture!
The 3J's?
Love it!

Jeanne C. said...

Lovin' the 3J's! Nice to see your pic!

Anonymous said...

*waves hi*

Nice pic! I fell in love with Johnny Cash after watching Walk the Line. I love his music!