Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mini Bloggy Vacation...well sort of

I am declaring a "holiday" here at The Book Junkie's Bookshelf. This week is supposed to be really nice weather wise (almost 70 on Thursday...That's virtually "tropical" this time of year where I'm at!) so I am declaring that I will not be posting during daylight hours. Because I work third shift I'm up while "everyone else" is supposed to be sleeping....So I will be working on my posts then. But during the next 3 days I will be enjoying the beautiful weather during the daylight hours.
P.S. I have a "crap ton" of awards to give out. I am working on getting them awarded but there just is so much to do and so few hours in the day. I've also got a "build my own boyfriend post" coming up too.

signature

6 comments:

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

YAY! Have fun! I was out tanning yesterday

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Can't wait to see the BF. I've been liking these posts. :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Relax and enjoy :D

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Enjoy the gorgeous weather! It's really nice here too... I can finally keep the windows open without getting cold!

Emidy
from Une Parole

Sarah said...

Enjoy the weather! It just stopped raining here. It has been rainy and cold all weekend. The sun is no longer a stranger :)

Lily said...

Have a great time on your mini vacation!