Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Kissing Frogs in Cyberspace





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading, and anyone can play along!

1. grab your current read
2. flip to a random page
3. select two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
4. try not to include spoilers!
5. please let us know the author and book so we can add them to our TBR pile!


My read: Kissing Frogs in Cyberspace by Dianne Sweeney


My sentences:
From page 85: "Like me, Pat is less than thrilled with Internet dating; the last two girls he's met online have been strange.
He's been online for a little over five months, and he is losing his patience."

signature


3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds cute!

Lily said...

LOL, love the title!

Jamie said...

@Juju
It's a very cute book....I'm really enjoying...Lot's of giggle moments.

@Lily
I saw a review for this book and had to have it because of the title!