Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Photo "Magic" results

I posted the other day that I was the proud "parent" to a brand new bouncing "baby" Nikon D3000 DSLR camera. Now I've had it a couple days now and I've definately been playing with it and all it's "nifty cool" settings. So here are a few images that I've taken with my new "baby."


ABOVE: This is my dad and Laci. Normally, Laci is lukewarm on men....It's taken a LONG time for her jump up in dad's lap like that.


ABOVE: A random early morning sunshine shot.

ABOVE: Ms. Augusta hamming it up for the camera!


ABOVE: Bein' all mysterious!

signature




4 comments:

tweezle said...

Your camera takes awesome photos!! Have fun with your new toy!! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of new pics with it (hint, hint!)

StephTheBookworm said...

AWWW, such cute doggies! Nice pictures! Enjoy your new camera.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh your babies are toooo cute :)

Jamie said...

@Tweezle
I'll be sure to share more of my works of art with y'all!

@StephTheBookworm
Aren't they cute?! I've only had it a few days and I'm already a junkie!

@Juju
Thank you! Gus is our little super model....she enjoys hamming it up for the camera! Laci NOT so much.