Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

See what reading has got me doing now!



Ok, so for the past couple hours I've been reading The Frugalista Files by Natalie McNeal (review coming soon) and as I was reading I kept thinking...."I am in the same boat as Natalie."  So I have decided that I am going to make some lifestyle changes and I AM going to get myself out of debt.  I've already created the blog...It's called Sheepless in the City....and not only am I going to blog about becoming debt free I am going to blog about my life in general....I've got some recipes and other crafty stuff to share so I hope that you'll drop by and say hi.
signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so with you, my dear!
I'm your first follower! Hopefully, we'll be able to encourage each other!