Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Looking for Guest Posters/Guest Authors


 
Coming up in February I am in the process of putting together a little bloggy feature called "14 Days of Love." This little feature will commence on my YA book blog For The Love of YA on February 8th @ 12:01 am and will conclude on February 21st (MY B-DAY! The BIG 27!)) @ 11:59 pm.

So here I am...Putting out a call for the following:

~ Guest Posters*

~ Guest Authors*

~ Individuals who might be interested in hosting or contributing to a giveaway



If you are interested in becoming a guest poster/guest author please feel free to drop me an email at bookjunkie221@gmail.com.



*Since this feature is about love and this is being hosted on a YA blog, I am trying to guest post "love" related.
 signature

No comments: