Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've been HACKED!


Have I mentioned how much I REALLY don't like bad people?!  I really don't.  I like the bad people who hacked my blogger account even less! I've been doing what I can to remedy the situation but it doesn't seem to be working (dang hackers!).  As a result of this very unfortunate situation I am in the process of moving my book blogging venture to a new account.  You can find me at my new book blogging home Once Upon A Time.....  So far all I have up on there is 1 review of my first ever Christian fiction novel and some goals I have set for myself for 2011.
 
For those who are participating in challenges that I am hosting....I will continue to monitor this account and get rid of any "bad" posts as soon as I find them.  I will also be linking my reviews back to the original challenge post from the new blog.
 
If you have any questions you can e-mail me at bookjunkie221@gmail.com.
signature

No comments: