Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The very wedding day is coming up!


I'm more than likely going to be scarce around the blog world for the next 2 weeks or so.  See my brother is FINALLY (they've been engaged for about 4 years) marrying his loverly fiancee on the 17th and we're in Full On Wedding Mode here at our house.  Now I can HARDLY WAIT for the day to get here!
 
signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!

My wedding day passed me by so fast!

Jeremy said...

Ohh! What fun! All that planning and then the actual day flies by and then you don't remember much. I wish we would have put a down payment on a house instead. lol But they are a great deal of fun. =)