Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Won't You Be My Neighbor?!


The question for this week is: What are you currently reading? Basically, what book is that?

I am currently working on Beautiful Darkness.  So far, I like it but I'm not really in LOVE with it...but then again I'm only about 100 pages into a 500 page book.  It took me a little bit to get into Beautiful Creatures so I have hope that things will get better!


To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:




Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list

Follow our Featured Bloggers - whatbookisthat.com

Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!





Photobucket




 
 
signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on hitting 400 followers! Just stopping by on the hop. I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads

Carissa said...

Stopping by from FF. Thank you so much for dropping in! I have a copy of Beautiful Creatures in my TBR pile and I can't wait to read it since, I've heard so much about it. I hope Beautiful Creatures picks up soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad to find the 18 and older tag along. Now following. The Naughty Reader
naughtyreads.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for returning the hop and for the recommendation. I've added the Black Dagger Brotherhood to my wishlist.