There was an error in this gadget

Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Follow





 The question for this week is: How many reviews do you like to do a week?
 
I like to try and do as many a possible. It just depends upon what's going on in my real life and how much extra reading time I have.  I've taken to writing notes down about each book that I've read and write my reviews out long hand first before I even consider putting it on the blog.  It's a new thing for me but I find that it's helping me stay more organized.
 
 
 
signature

7 comments:

Anna said...

Hi,found you through FF!
I'm your newest follower!

Come check my blog at http://bookstobrightenyourmood.blogspot.com/

Have a nice weekend!

Magic Faerie said...

Hi, New follower here found you via Follow on Friday!

Jen
Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review

Ragan said...

New follower just hopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

Ragan @ Location 2571

Inspired Kathy said...

Just stopping by for the Blog Hop. I'm already a follower. I've got some great giveaways this week. Hope you'll stop by to visit.
~Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Hi,
Happy Friday! I'm doing the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. I usually drink iced tea while blogging and the occasional glass of wine. Have a magnificent weekend!

I'm a old faithful follower.

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Emma Michaels said...

Hey! Happy Follow Friday! Just got back from my signing in California and posted a fun picture of me with Becca Fitzpatrick and Heidi R Kling for my FMBBF/Blog Hop post. Stop by and check it out!
Happy Follow Friday!!!
Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

donna said...

Hopping through to follow! Nice blog! Can't wait to check out some more of it. Happy Hopping Friday! Hope to see you stop by my blog, I'm a new blogger so not a lot of content yet, but its getting there :-)

--Donna
http://happy-booker.blogspot.com