Welcome to Facebook Like-You-Back (the meme formerly known as Fan-You-Back) hosted by Kelly’s Lucky You, Coupon Mommy of 3 and Simply Stacie!
Are you looking for new Facebook pages to follow and new friends who like your page? Then join us!
1. Add your Facebook page to the MckLinky (you only have to add it to one and it will appear on all).
2. Click on the Facebook link for the three hostesses and “like” them on Facebook. Leave a comment on their wall and they will like-you-back.
3. Like as many more Facebook pages as you want, leaving comments with links so they’ll know where to like-you-back.
Want to help spread the word and add this MckLinky to your blog? Write your own post telling your readers about FLYB. Below the linky box, you’ll see “Want to be a part of this Blog Hop? Click here for instructions and code….” You can also find the code for the Facebook Like-You-Back Button on the sidebar at the right.
***Our Facebook Page of the Week is Let’s Just Give It Away!! She takes the #4 spot.***
Want to be our ”Facebook Page Of The Week”? Under the profile picture on a Facebook page, you’ll see “Suggest to Friends”. Please suggest to your friends that they “like” the Facebook Page of the Week, Let’s Just Give It Away! Leave a comment below, telling us that you suggested to friends and we will enter you in a drawing for the Facebook Page Of The Week next week. Next week, we will ask everyone to suggest to friends that they follow the Facebook Page of the Week. It could be you!
Thank you for participating and let’s have fun!
By the way, we’d love to have you stop by our blogs too – here’s where we are:
Kelly’s Lucky You Coupon Mommy of 3Simply Stacie
If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me) as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (These will make up the top three slots on the Linky)
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!
I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.