Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Serious Computer problems

We are experiencing serious computer problems (this post brought to you by my public library). Hopefully with the help of Dell's Techincal support we will be back up and running in no time. Keep me in your thoughts please...I've seriously considered chucking our computer across the room SEVERAL times.

signature

4 comments:

Lily said...

That sucks! Hope it's resolved quickly. :)

Kelsey said...

Sorry about your computer problems. I'm having some too with my Gateway computer (never get a gateway!!). I've decided to throw mine out and buy a Toshiba. It arrives in a week, so I'm using my mom's computer. lol.

Anyway, I hope you get your problems sorted out and everything turns out okay!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh I hate that! Hope you are up and running again soon! I know I would be lost without my computer.

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Ugh, I totally feel your pain! Computers are great when they work, but SO frustrating when they don't. Hope it's fixed soon!

Emidy
from Une Parole