Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Friday, March 12, 2010

It's time for the Book Blog Hop!

Crazy for books has created a weekly meme where us book bloggers can meet new book bloggers. Here is what Jennifer from Crazy for books has to say about the meme:
"Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blog Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!
So, if you'd like to participate, just repost this on your blog, sign MckLinky below, and check out other blogs in MckLinky! Let's connect and make new book bloggy friends!! So, if you consider yourself a book blogger, come join the fun!
Pretty please - Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews."

signature

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi, thanks for following my site. I am now following yours too :)

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

Lisa said...

Hey Jamie! I'm just hoppin' on by from the Blog Hop!!
You have such an adorable looking header!!! LOVE it!!!

I am now a follower!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Too cool. I love it. Need to head over!

Darlyn said...

hi! I' from Book Blog Hopper. You have ! new follower. Yey!

Beverly said...

I'm from Book Blog Hopper - you have another follower! I haven't read your Friday 56, but it sounds good - I love to read Nora Roberts. I have read the Iron King, which I see you are currently reading, it's great!

Unknown said...

Just hoppin by from the book blog hopper, nice blog!

Naomi

naomisbookreviews.blogspot.com

NerdyMe said...

Cool, I came to your blog throught the hopper:)

My blog hosts a monthly meme for free books giveway

We have made a button so you can post it on your blog to keep track of the latest giveaway in just one click. The button automatically updates the graphics and the links monthly, so you don't have to do anything after you put the button on your sidebar.

YzhaBella's BookShelf said...

Just "hopping" by today! I've been a follower for a wee bit now!

Happy Ready!
Kate aka YzhaBella
http://yzhabellasbookshelf.blogspot.com/

Morgan said...

I just started doing this meme, too. I love the sound of it and am so happy to be a follower of your blog now. I love your header by the way!

Alexia561 said...

Hi Jamie! Found you thru the blog hop and I really like your blog. Great job!

alexia561.blogspot.com/