Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Check back Sunday

Don't forget to check back in on Sunday for the MOTHER OF ALL In My Mailbox posts. Speaking of IMM is there anyone out there who would be interested in posting my link in the Mr. Linky on Story Siren's blog? I will be without a computer on Sunday and this is defiantely one for the "record books."
I leave you with this Steve Azar video featuring Morgan Freeman



signature

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Not sure I like the song but I love Morgan talking about "waiting".
"We focus so much on what we're waiting for - that we miss or forget to appreciate what we've got" or "Truth is, they're always be something we need or want, something we feel we have to have, yearning, something missing"
VERY cool quotes.

Stacy at The Novel Life said...

ahhh, i almost didn't catch this one, and then i saw the morgan freeman part so i clicked the link (he's one of my faves!) WOW! so true....we do forget to appreciate what we have now....i'm glad i took a second to watch - well worth it! Thank you for sharing...and caring enough to share!!!!