Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Y'all ROCK!

Tuesday I posted a Discussion Post about Affiliates which brought about some really great discussion in the comments section...please check it out if you haven't already. Also with the posting of that particular discussion post I went over 100 followers....I'm not sure if they are directly related or not but I just wanted to say "Thank you."


signature

5 comments:

Lola said...

Congrats on all your followers Jamie! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jamie!!!

Sherry said...

Congrats Jamie, I really enjoy your blog, you def. deserve all these followers and more!! :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Congrats doll :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it may have had a little to do with the bump in followers. You spoke your mind honestly and that means a lot.