Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awards!

I was awarded The Heartfelt Award by Justine of A Bookful of Thoughts.

Now here are the rules for this award:


Rules:
Put the logo on your blog/post.
Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.





I nominate:


Juju @ Tales of Whimsy

Book Vixen @ The Book Vixen





I was award the One Lovely Blog award by The Library Lurker.



The Rules are:



Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



Here is who I am nominating:



I've decided that I'm not going to narrow it down to 15 and I'm giving it to everybody!



I was awarded the Love Your Header award by Monster of Books.




I nominate:


Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View
The Pleasure Chest @ The Pleasure's Chest


signature

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Congrats on your many awards! :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh thank you hon! This is soooooo sweet of you :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards!! Thanks for passing one onto me :D