Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Friday, February 19, 2010

2010 Blog Improvement Project

I found the link to this blog while I was participating in a discussion on another blog. So naturally I had to click on the link and check it out. After checking out what's been posted so far I've decided that I am going to participate in the project and try and better my blog for not only myself but also you my readers.

Week 1 was create a "To do list" for the things that you want to improve upon on your blog.

1. Design was a biggie for me....but Parajunkee did an AWESOME job of completely re-doing my blog for me.

2. Post quality/Content....I'm still figuring out all the in's an out's to creating a "good" review post. Length is a biggie too...Still working on that as well.

3. Clean up my Google Reader....how can I visit and comment if my reader is in disarray!?

4. Evaluate all the challenges I'm participating in to make sure that they are something that I want to continue on with/can actually finish.

5. Be more up to date with my Twitter account (@jamers84)...I'm pretty hit or miss with it right now.

6. Possibly get some guest posts going.

7. Get my pages organized!

8. Get my goodreads account organized!

Is anyone else out there participating in the project? If you are I'd love to come and visit your blog!









signature

5 comments:

Shy said...

I really love your new blog design! Congratulation on this great improvement =)

Jamie said...

@Shy
Thank you very much! Thanks for the follow also! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Lots of stuff to do there - kudo's to you - I have just started with my reader - and EAK it's a big job!

As for the twitter yep I am pretty hit and miss as well! LOL

Awesome stuff, there's lots I need to work on, oh to find some time in the day!

Unknown said...

Oh and BTW your design is awesome!

The1stdaughter said...

I'm actually participating in secret...I don't have enough time to actually do the posts for it, but they have incredible info to share. I've been using it to make little improvements here and there.

Your site is beautiful by the way!