Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Born of Night review

Born of Night
Sherrilyn Kenyon
539 pages
Rating: DNF

Source: Public Library
Challenges:
Support Your Public Library Challenge

Synopsis: from Barnes and Noble
Awakened from a drugged sleep in a cold cell, the Princess Kiara finds herself a prisoner of the merciless marauders who threaten her father’s planetary kingdom. Miraculously, a rescuer appears, but behind his fearsome mask is the handsome face of a dark avenger whose outlaw touch sets her very soul aflame.

Review: I had read all over the internet that this series was supposed to be really good. I am totally LOVING the Dark Hunter series so I thought I’d give this one a try and I was NOT happy. I tried several times to get into this book and it just was NOT happening for me. I guess what frustrates me the most is that I waited MONTHS for my number to come up in the library system and I wasn’t able to get into the book.

No comments: