Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Secret Santa


I've also signed up for Secret Santa over at The Neverending Shelf. Here is the information that you need to know:
* A sign up sheet has been created here: www.theneverendingshelf.com/2009/10/secret-santa.html for those wishing to participate.
* This open internationally to all book lovers. I am hoping to pair those in like countries. For example: Canadians with other Canadians, UK with UK, etc.
* Books given can be new or used. If used, please make sure they are in good condition.
* Sign-ups end on November 15th. I will email you your partner's information by Wednesday, November 18th.
* Please have your package sent out no later than December 10th.
* When you’ve sent out your package, please email me and let me know. And please also email me when you receive your package. I want to ensure that all who sign up receive something.
* And most importantly: HAVE FUN!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at neverendingshelf(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments: