Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

2010 Young Adult Challenge


This challenge is hosted by J-Kaye's book blog.

There are four levels:

--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.

--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.

--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.

--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.

Audio, eBooks, paper all count.

No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

So I think I'll be a major overachiever and go with the SUPER SIZE ME challenge.

1. Shadowland - Alyson Noel

2. Linger - Maggie Steifvater

3. Going Bovine - Libba Bray

4. Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick

5. Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick

6. Sea - Heidi R. Kling

7. The Secret Year - Jennifer Hubbard

8. Sleepless - Cyn Balog

9. Jekel Loves Hyde - Beth Fantaskey

10. Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey

11. Fallen

12. Beautiful Creatures

13. Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver

14. Deadly Little Lies - Laurie Faria Stolarz

15. Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz

16. Forget-Her-Nots - Amy Brecount White

17. A Match Made In High School - Kristin Walker

18. Chasing Brooklyn - Lisa Schroeder

19. Sing Me To Sleep - Angela Morrison

20. The Cinderella Society - Kay Cassidy

21. My Soul To Take - Rachel Vincent

22. My Soul To Save - Rachel Vincent

23. My Soul To Keep - Rachel Vincent

24. You Wish - Mandy Hubbard

25. Sweet Little Lies - Lauren Conrad

26. L.A. Candy - Lauren Conrad

27. Evermore - Alyson Noel

28. Blue Moon - Alyson Noel

29. Everlasting - Angie Frazier

30. Wolves, Boy and Other Things That Might Kill Me - Kristen Chandler

31. A Love Story: Starring My Dead Best Friend - Emily Horner

32. Leaving Gee's Bend - Irene Latham

33. 13 to Life: A Werewolf's Tale - Shannon Delany

34. Faithful - Janet Fox

35. Under My Skin - Judith Graves

36. Boys, Bears and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots - Abby McDonald

37. The Best and Hardest Thing - Pat Brisson

38. Shooting Kabul - N.H. Senzai

39. Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles

40. Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles

41. Holes - Louis Sachar

42. Bridge to Terabithia - Katherine Paterson

43. The Host - Stephenie Meyer

44. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee

45. Little Women - Louisa May Scott

46. Just Listen - Sara Dessen

47. The Little House on the Prairie Collection - Laura Ingalls Wilder

48. Where The Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls

49. King of the Wind: The Story of the Godolphin Arabian - Marguerite Henry

50. Misty of Chincoteague - Marguerite Henry

51. Stormy, Misty's Foal - Marguerite Henry

52. Justin Morgan Had A Horse - Marguerite Henry

53. Mustang: Wild Spirit Of The West - Marguerite Henry

54. Black Gold - Marguerite Henry

55. San Domingo : The Medicine Hat Stallion - Marguerite Henry

56. The Black Stallion Series (20 total books)- Walter Farley

57. Man O' War - Walter Farley

2 comments:

J. Kaye said...

Welcome to this reading challenge! I am so glad you said "So I think I'll be a major overachiever and go with the SUPER SIZE ME challenge."

I think I'll join you!

caitieflum said...

Wow - what a great list! I may have to use it to form my own...I only have 15 that I know I will read.