Upcoming Events:

I am taking a blogging break for a little while. I am in the process of getting all of my challenges for 2011 picked out so you'll see a bunch of those posts.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

101 Fantasy Reading Challenge

NOTE: My review of The Blind Side and my On My Wish List posts are also up.
I totally joined up with this challenge. It's called the 101 Fantasy Reading Challenge. Now will my little ADD brain wrap itself around a challenge....who knows but I'm going to give it my best shot.


Here are the rules:

1. Pick the number of books you want to read. It can be a mixture of the top 101, and/or the whole list. For example, you might want to aim to read 5 from the top 101 and 5 from the rest of the list.

2. Create a list of the books you want to tackle. You can create a list now, or add them as you go. Completely up to you.

3. The challenge runs from 10/10/09 to 10/10/10.

2 comments:

Book Crazy Jenn said...

Should be fun - LOL maybe we can keep each other honest LOL - How many books you gonna try to read? I hope to read more than the 33 I have picked but not even sure I can do that many with so many awesome new books gonna be coming out next year - heck even later this year LOL

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

This should be fun-good luck!